Re: [gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available

Okay, I'm officially p*ssed off. This has been the case since inline views
were introduced *three years ago*. If you pop an inline query window, that's
what it's done ever since 3.0. Where were the reports then??

While I acknowledge the bug, you're going to have to deal, since the fix
is going to be substantially more complicated than I can do in a point
release, and Mozilla has (surprisingly) already approved the update. I'm
not really interested in shipping a minor change to revert the old behaviour
when the current behaviour had been shipped for quite some time if people
had bothered to check *and* OverbiteFF isn't the only client that does this
(some old browser versions do too, which is why Bucktooth has specific code
to check for that circumstance).

-- You cannot trust this technology stuff. -- Ira Oldham ----------------------