Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 2.0-alpha "for Workgroups" released

Hi there,

I just installed Gophernicus 2.0 on my Raspberry Pi 2 (Raspbian Jessie Lite). Installation went fine, but when I was looking for /etc/xinetd.d/gophernicus to do the server_args configuration -like I used to do in former Gophernicus versions- I didn't find that gophernicus file. The folder /etc/xinetd.d is not showing the gophernicus file. With Gophernicus 1.6 thru 1.8 on my old Raspberry Pi B I always did configuration that way with no problem, the file was there after installation and I only set the server_args to UTF-8 and ip/domain name.

I am not sure if I have to add this file manually now. Thank you in advance for any hint or help.
--
Héctor