Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.8 released (gopher server)

Congrats :)

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:31 PM, Kim Holviala <kim@holviala.com> wrote:
Howdy,

Thought I'd test whether the list still works by announcing an irrelevant tiny bugfix in Gophernicus that was fixed in 1.8 that I released yesterday. I got a bugreport for a corner case where executable cgi-style gophermaps didn't work in directories with spaces in them, and that's now fixed. It wasn't a complete fix as directories with caret (') will still not work - but if that discussion ever comes up I'll just blame the user for "doing it wrong" :D

gopher://gophernicus.org/1/software/gophernicus/
http://gophernicus.org/software/gophernicus/gophernicus-1.8.tar.gz

If you were using the git version, you'll know the drill.

- Kim