Re: [gopher] History and future of "the gopher project"

Hi Kaltheat,

In fact, I think you understood the gopher "project" as something more than it actually is.

"gopher-project" is the name of this mailing list, but it might just as well be named "gopher-community". There is no project per se, other than gathering a community together which shares a passion for Gopher.

cheers,
Mateusz