Re: [gopher] GopherMole - a gopher media crawler

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Mateusz Viste <mateusz@viste.fr> wrote:
Yes I did add your gopher server to the list, but you are right that it hasn't been spidered yet. The spider stumbled upon vast spaces of undiscovered gopherspace recently, so it's a bit busy these days. I have prioritized the discovery of never-polled servers though, so your gopher should pop into the list by the end of the day.

Ahh cool :)

Q: What languages and libraries did you use to implement Gophermole?

I assume the "sites to crawl" is some kind of FIFO Queue?

Do you run the spider(s) on some cloud?

cheers
James