Re: [gopher] GopherMole - a gopher media crawler

On 01/02/2015 12:34 AM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
The database contains the number of servers that were found. While the list
is periodically pruned, I would consider that number an overestimate at any
given time.

That was also my understanding. GopherMole, on the other hand, displays only servers that have been successfully polled in recent days.

Floodgap is part of my database, so any (working) server known by floodgap is also known by me, since floodgap presents the list of servers in the form of links in gopher menus.

Mateusz