[gopher] Noob question about Gophernicus and PHP

I've set up PHP for Gophernicus and have confirmed
that I can run a test php script from the command line and
I've updated my xinetd.conf to include the -f flag.

However, I need some clarification on how to call a php
script: at the moment my php(-cli) is located in
/usr/lib/gophernicus/filters and I have a helloworld.php in
there as well.  Can someone please tell me how I should
set up my gophermap to call it? My gopher root is in
/var/gopher.

TIA!