Re: [gopher] GopherBrowse

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:02:30 +0100
Richard Smith <evileye@telperion.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have made GopherBrowse (iOS) free of charge permanently, as it's
> coming to the end of my dev year with Apple and I might not renew
> straight away (so it may disappear). I'll probably open-source it
> too, at some point, if that doesn't cause problems.
>
> Anyway, if you don't have it already then it's in the app store & if
> it's not free right now, then it will be in a few hours.
>
> No idea if it works on iOS 6, 7 :-) Probably, though.
>
> Have fun
> Richard Smith
[snip]

Richard,

I can confirm that the app works just fine in iOS 6.1.3 on my 4th gen iPod Touch.  Thank you for creating a beautiful thing that I truly do use and am glad that I paid for.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact/Leader, Ubuntu Ohio
Head Writer, Erie Looking Productions

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle