[gopher] GopherBrowse

Hi All,

I have made GopherBrowse (iOS) free of charge permanently, as it's coming to the end of my dev year with Apple and I might not renew straight away (so it may disappear). I'll probably open-source it too, at some point, if that doesn't cause problems.

Anyway, if you don't have it already then it's in the app store & if it's not free right now, then it will be in a few hours.

No idea if it works on iOS 6, 7 :-) Probably, though.

Have fun
Richard Smith