Re: [gopher] Announcing gopherpedia.com

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Colin Mitchell
<muffinista+gopher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All, I thought some of you would be interested in a project I
> launched a few months ago - gopherpedia, a mirror of wikipedia in
> gopherspace. It's accessible on port 70 at gopherpedia.com, or via
> proxy server at http://gopherpedia.com/

I must say that I liked the idea straight away so I accessed the
content both ways (with and without proxy). Congrats, I think this is
a good contribution to gopherspace.

> The data is searchable, and there's a list of recent searches on the
> front page, along with a mirror of Wikipedia's featured daily content.

And the search engine seems to work pretty well.

Thanks

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com