[gopher] [Totally OT] Re: Gopher server running on ARM?

On 5.9.2012 10:40, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:

On 09/04/2012 11:08 PM, Kim Holviala wrote:
Damn! Nokia's N9 only does top-posting. *shame*

Nice to know you're using it as a target the next time you go shooting.

As soon as I find another totally open phone that uses deb/dpkg/apt for package management and gives you root access... Yes, I've got both an N900 and N9.

If I have to choose between owning my own phone and suffering top-posting, I'll top-post.

That said, the email application on N9 sucks badly.

- Kim