Re: [gopher] New kid in town

Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

2012/5/30 chals <chals@altorricon.com>
Hi guys,

I'm new in the list. I knew about its existence but I had never taken the steps to subscribe to it until now.

My name is Carlos Zuferri aka chals. It's one year now since I started creating my gopher site and almost a year since I started my phlog. Both hosted at sdf:

gopher://sdf.org/1/users/chals

I could certainly be talking for hours about myself, but let the gopher do the talking...

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me building my site and phlog, specially all the guys on irc. Thanks guys!!!

Have a nice day!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com