Re: [gopher] Odg: Matjaz Gopher

Funny you should say you're a lawyer... the General Public Licence
states that source must be publicly available for any application
licenced under it?  Don't worry, I won't sue.  ;-)

It is not GPL ... it is BSD licence and it is at the bottom of the page (https://sites.google.com/site/matjaz85/gopherclient). The code does not include it - as I said it is what it is - I did not clean it up (yet). When I do, the licence will be in there as well :)

Matjaž