Re: [gopher] Gopher software

On 16. jun. 2012, at 01:07, Nick Matavka wrote:

> !drlow ,olleH
>
> Could I have a list of Gopher software currently being maintained?  I
> am especially interested in software for Windows and UN*X (Mac and
> Linux), but I would also welcome names and sites of software for
> classic Mac, Commodore 64, Amiga, and what have you.  Here's what I
> know at the moment:

Nice list! I would add some software from here:

http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/soft/util/gopher/
gopher://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/11/IUBio-Software+Data/util/gopher

They have gopher client and server (their own modification of standard gopher+ server) They also have a gopher site - one of few from the actual gopher era.

And another nice client for DOS:

http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/gopher.htm

Matjaž