Re: [gopher] Mosaic-CK and gopher supportq

On 28 May 2012 18:19, Nick Matavka <n.theodore.matavka.files@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 May 2012 03:39, Jacob Dahl Pind <rachael@telefisk.org> wrote:
>> That is our very own Cameron Kaiser, that somehow have found time to make it
>> compile on a moden system and at the same time update it a bit.
>
> Doc's a techno-wizard :-)

All this talk about Mosaic and Gopher has given me an idea.  The UI
for Mosaic is actually pretty nice; I like it.  Now that it also
supports Gopher, I was wondering about the feasibility of Mosaic
stripped down so as to support only Gopher, with bookmark support,
let's call it M-Gopher, or Mosgopher.  The size of it would shrink,
since it wouldn't need HTTP (not that the Mosaic HTTP rendition is any
good imho, even compared to Lynx).

--
       /^\/^\
       \----|