Re: [gopher] Mosaic-CK and gopher supportq

On Mon, 28 May 2012, Nick Matavka wrote:

<snip>
However, I was shocked to see that Mosaic-CK actually rendered the i
itemtype perfectly.  Who's to thank for this?

http://www.floodgap.com/retrotech/machten/mosaic/vers/2.7ck9.html
"Gopher menus now format correctly, with proper itemtype i and 3 support. "

That is our very own Cameron Kaiser, that somehow have found time to make it compile on a moden system and at the same time update it a bit.

<massiv snip of ascii man gone>

--
Jacob Dahl Pind | telefisk.org | fidonet 2:230/38.8