Re: [gopher] last call for OverbiteFF 3.0 beta comments

Cameron, I use it since your first mail and everything seems to be ok.

Regards,
Damien

2012/5/19 Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
> > I want to get this into Mozilla's loving arms before Fx13 comes out because
> > there is a minor bug fix related to that version. Please report serious bugs
> > promptly. Assuming none, this will be uploaded to them probably next Friday.
> >
> >     gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/9/overbiteff.xpi
>
> If this is the same versio I downloaded a week(?) ago using the link you
> sent here, then it's been 100% problem-free.

Yes, it's identical. My "brain wave" had some issues, so I'm going to
develop it more for v3.1 and leave this the same.

-- When relatives are outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws. ----------------

Damien CAROL
gopher://dams.zapto.org/1/