Re: [gopher] Gor

Oh ! It will be terrific !

I will support it in my Gopher client if something is made.

2012/5/14 Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
> A bit like building a ultra-secure house and then leaving the door
> open while you go shopping.

Well, what about a Gopher-only Tor (Gor?) that has some entry nodes and
some exit nodes? We have this sort of already with the proxies, but
the entry nodes would randomize to either another entry node or an exit
node.

The trick here is defining a proxy "groxy" standard. This got talked about
briefly in the distant past but nothing ever came of it.

-- Room service? Send up a bigger room. -- Groucho Marx -----------------------

Damien CAROL
gopher://dams.zapto.org/1/