Re: [gopher] You think MIME types is the killer feature ? LOLz

Jacob Dahl Pind <rachael@...> writes:

> you can not be seriours, the document describing gopher+ is far from clear

Sorry to tell you that this document is easy to read and understand! But the
reader is supposed to be already familiarized with the basic protocol...

> and anything but the transmission of sizes, and it was never ever widely
> support by anything

Maybe Gopher+ was not widely implemented. But the Web wiped suddenly the gopher
space at his epoch. So it is not a good argument.

> Gopher+ didnt solve any of the things people have brought up here now.

Sorry to tell you again: Gopher+ solve all things that people are to day
complaining here. Just take time to read this Gopher+ proposals!

I recall my post "Towards Gopher 3.0" about writing a manual for the Gopher
protocols to bring technical information for beginners.

-- Denis Bernard