Re: [gopher] Updated Gopher RFC

There are http://piratepad.net. MORE easy to use than google "crap" docs

2012/5/23 Nick Matavka <n.theodore.matavka.files@gmail.com>
On 20 May 2012 07:09, Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley@northtech.us> wrote:

Well, gentlefolks, here it is.  My draft RFC.  It is here in three
formats, and you can choose depending on the capabilities of your
computer or bandwidth.  The .md file is a Markdown version, i.e.
GENTLY marked-up plain text.  The HTML version is plain HTML, should
display in any browser including Lynx.

There is also the fancy Google Docs version for editors, at
www.tinyurl.com/gopherrfc-draft

-- Ted Matavka

--
       /^\/^\