Re: [gopher] Updated Gopher RFC

On 20 May 2012 07:09, Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley@northtech.us> wrote:

I have received a number of highly valid suggestions that those
computing on a constrained platform, or with constrained bandwidth,
are not to be left out of my Gopher RFC draft simply because I choose
to use Google Docs.  Therefore, I have also uploaded a lo-fi (with no
content lost, just plain-text) version on:

www.piratepad.com/gopher

Baranapup, 20h, etc. -> I listen, don't worry.  It might take time for
me to do it, but I listen.

--
       /^\/^\
       \----|