Re: [gopher] Updated Gopher RFC

Hello there !

1) RFC4266 "The gopher URI Scheme"

Seems that URL scheme is already an RFC... see => gopher://gophernicus.org/1/doc/gopher/

A complete list of item ??? Gopher already have main type that we can found.
The only thing we can do is to add "d" for pdf and describe "URL:" for external protocols.

Gopher RFC is already a very good document. No need to add some new LOLZ features.