Re: [gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!

> Now for one moment, let's get real. Gopher has been obsolete even
> before this list was created. Even then it has been and it will ever be
> an obsolete thing from the past tinkered with by enthusiasts, people
> who run old gear just for the fun of it. As I can tell the whole gopher
> community has become so small that nearly everybody who runs a server
> as well as nearly every user is subscribed to this mailing list.

While I can't argue with that, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to be
cognizant of how people are using it regardless of its obsolescence.

But, i itemtype is quite handy, and makes menus much more serviceable as
long as it is used judiciously. In Overbite Android, you can certainly
go landscape to view long strings, and it works pretty well in the iOS
Gopher client too.

-- Support your local hospital. Play hockey. ----------------------------------