Re: [gopher] [GOGOPH] Starting crawler

I think there are a pb with 'gopher'.

I don't know what this one expect...

2012/5/3 Damien Carol <damien.carol@gmail.com>
Fixed.

It was an error in my gophermap file. It seems the 'gopher' executable is more strict than Lynx/OverbyteFF or my validator.

It's interresting... I will check my gopherspace with this tool.

Thanks David for the feed back.

Regards,

2012/5/2 Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
> > ps: you can already test the search engine at :
> > gopher://dams.zapto.org/1/
>
> Could you make it such that typing "gopher dams.zapto.org" at a Unix
> command line will bring up your page?

Looks good from Lynx. I bet it's the old "UMN gopher keeps sending G+
requests" problem. Bucktooth has specific code to deal with this situation.

-- LDA #<TXT:LDY #>TXT:JMP $AB1E:TXT .asc "just another c64 hacker":.byt 0d00 -

Damien CAROL
gopher://dams.zapto.org/1/

--
Damien CAROL