Re: [gopher] presentation of the 2007 gopherspace crawl

I'm working on an HTTP interface myself. See: http://gopher-project:gpa-test-786@gpa.internetearth.com/
I'll be fixing some bugs and adding a few improvements sometime this month.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Kim Holviala <kim@holviala.com> wrote:
On Apr 18, 2012, at 11:37 , Florian Voigt wrote:

> do you think it would be possible to present the 2007 gopherspace
> crawl in a similar way that http://olduse.net - i.e. in a way that
> makes it possible for users to "explorer" gopherspace in a way it was
> back then? (Using the same front ends, etc.)

gopher://gophernicus.org/

And then "Browse the gopher archive". I've had that up and running for a few years now.... It's not the full 2007 archive, I think I've got maybe 80% of it imported in there + lots of more recent stuff.

Kim

01010111 01101111 01101100 01100110