Re: [gopher] Status of Overbite Project on webOS

>    So I am wondering if the webOS client for Overbite is out yet? I checked
> the Overbite project page and I only see a version for Android. :)

Lol. No, not yet. I still have my proof of concept but I haven't worked on
it much lately (TenFourFox and Classilla are sucking up project time). I
promise to get something basic out Soon(tm).

-- You're only as good as the last problem someone had. -- Ballmer on security