Re: [gopher] Small note on gopher support status on RoarAudio (and Audacious(DSTR))

>       * RoarAudio supports gopher (as client) using the so called
>         VIO/DSTR API. Nearly everywhere the user is asked for a 'file'
>         gopher URLs can be used (the cases where is is not possible are
>         very special and can not use DSTR by design).
>       * roard has a gopher server build in providing Status infos. You
>         can also listen to music (monitor stream) using this interface.
>       * roarmonhttp (included in roaraudio package) supports Gopher in
>         inetd-mode.
>       * Audacious has support for VIO/DSTR and uses it for Gopher. It
>         can play files and streams directly via Gopher.

Nice! I'd love to see an example in operation. Is there an example server
up with a stream to listen to?

Also, there is the 's' sound meta item type, now that I think of it. Could
that be extended with something to mark RoarAudio instead rather than using
up R?

-- Why is it you can only trust short, dumpy spies? -- Hogan, "Hogan's Heroes"