[gopher] Small note on gopher support status on RoarAudio (and Audacious (DSTR))

flum,

Just some notes (nothing new) for the ones of you who are intrested:

      * RoarAudio supports gopher (as client) using the so called
        VIO/DSTR API. Nearly everywhere the user is asked for a 'file'
        gopher URLs can be used (the cases where is is not possible are
        very special and can not use DSTR by design).
      * roard has a gopher server build in providing Status infos. You
        can also listen to music (monitor stream) using this interface.
      * roarmonhttp (included in roaraudio package) supports Gopher in
        inetd-mode.
      * Audacious has support for VIO/DSTR and uses it for Gopher. It
        can play files and streams directly via Gopher.

I'm happy to provide any help or test setup if you want to play with
those kind of stuff yourself.

Btw. you find me in Freenode's #gopherproject. Just join it/us!

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)