Re: [gopher] Gophernicus server version 1.1 released

On 2010-12-01 12:52, Jacob Dahl Pind wrote:

I just built and released version 1.1 of the Gophernicus server.

Nice, looking forward to getting it, your server seems somewhat hosed
right now though. Dont say you got ddos by the list :)

Yeah, it's just that the whole world is watching for the moment when I release something.

*cough*

Server seems ok to me? Are you connecting over IPv4 or IPv6? It might be that our network connection is slightly over-used right - shouldn't be but it's a possibility.

- Kim