Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 02:10:41PM +0300, Kim Holviala wrote:
> What he did was redefine *.mbox as gopher type 1 menu (with a simple
> command line argument), and then coded a filter called "mbox" which
> splits the mbox files into separate messages in real-time. Or actually,
> if there's no query parameter the filter spits out a menu listing all
> the messages and if there is a query parameter it spits out a single
> message.

So, is the filter available?  Right now, I physically split my mbox
files into separate files, and link that way:

gopher://pongonova.org:70/1/duf_archives

This filter will keep from having to manually split the mbox file into
separate files?  If so, that would be great...

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki