Re: [gopher] Someone out there with python skills want to help?

wsgopher win 3.1+
blueskies 68k macos ppc macos and win 95+
hgopher win 3.1+
'gopher client' by Matjaž Mešnjak .net 2.0 unfortunately - but nice gui, good layout and integrated verionica 2 search in toolbar.
and another i can find on my hdd or remember right now , it may be on  my osx machine or the amiga emulation