Re: [gopher] Someone out there with python skills want to help?

ok....
there must be more than one way to skin a cat.
is there a way u or anyone knows to get a gophermap to patch thru to the os or to the gophermap so I can write in a hit counter?
ive no problem with the C like or bash script/app...

or alternatively can i send  u a sample of this script and u tell me how bucktooth would do it another way?

or even more alternatively ill just let my first question stand.
 :) - Barana