Re: [gopher] De-lurking...

> I run AIX on two systems: an RS6K and a Power7.

Ooh. Which RS6K?

> Regarding removing the i itemtype from "Gopherhenge", that would be my
> preferred course of action as well.

I'll probably add an internal option for restoring them, but the default
will be to show them only in the text menu (where it makes the most sense
to do so).

> Personally, Dr Kaiser, how do you browse Gopher?  As I said, I like Lynx.

You can call me Cameron :-P I use Camino or Classilla when I'm on a Mac
(both Mozilla-based browsers), or Firefox with Overbite when I'm on a PC.

-- Software sucks because users demand it to. -- Nathan Mhyrvold, Microsoft ---