Re: [gopher] De-lurking...

John Goerzen wrote:

Odd that both of us wrote Gopher servers, and now Twitter clients...

That's the funniest thing I'll hear this week. Long time lurker, first time responder here also.

Cameron, I assume you're aware that sdf.org is running TTytter on their shell accounts? TTYtter is what actually made me pay attention to Twitter in the first place as I'd dismissed it originally, a sign of impending codgerness.

BTW, I run bucktooth on my netbook as a way to browse text files that I reference frequently. It takes far less resources than the native file browser.

jd