Re: [gopher] Gopher Archive Torrent Now Available (incl. hal3000.cx)

On 2010-04-28 04:20, John Goerzen wrote:

Finally, it should be noted that this thing saved directories in
.gophermap format, and as such this archive should be able to be served
directly by both Pygopherd and Bucktooth.

Should work with Gophernicus too since I made it compatible with Bucktooth.

I plan on making the archive available in two formats: the original format living in some subdirectory, and a second copy integrated into The Gopher Archive (but it takes some hacking to get the files over there).

- Kim