Re: [gopher] Fwd: Re: gopher://hal3000.cx dead?

On 04/27/2010 05:16 AM, Jeroen Schot wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 09:07:00AM +0300, Kim Holviala wrote:
On 26.4.2010 5:47, John Goerzen wrote:
Perhaps Cameron and I can seed a torrent for those of you with terabytes
of space on a server...

Sounds good. I can also seed the torrent once I get the files.

I am am also interested in the archive and will be willing to do some
torrent seeding once I have it.

OK. I will try and get the DVDs back sometime this week -- possibly today, or possibly tomorrow. I will prepare torrents to get the stuff seeded. Cameron, do you still have your set, and if so, can you help seed?

Would you prefer the torrent contain:

1) ISO images (4 of them)

2) A tar.{gz,bz2,etc} of the entire collection

3) The raw files

I'm thinking #3 isn't that practical as not everything deals real well with hundreds of thousands of files in a torrent.

-- John