Re: [gopher] The Gopher Archive

On 23.4.2010 0:05, Alex Nordlund wrote:

I'm archiving Teh Gopher. All of it - well all textual searchable
information, not binaries nor images...

I'd be interested in the images part, wanna cluster up? You could feed
me the paths and I'd archive them.

It's easier for me to change my code to be binary-clean and download images than to feed image url:s anywhere (thanks to a few design decisions).

So, I just started modifying to code to archive images as well. It didn't work yet as I apparently didn't find all the 8bit dirty blocks of code yet :-D.

Anyway, I'll probably start archiving images this coming weekend once I get the code up and running. You can then rsync the whole cache to your machine if you want.

- Kim