Re: [gopher] Gophernicus Server 0.6 released

> (I teach AIX courses for living so I'm allowed to say this :-D )
> If it works on AIX it works on *ANYTHING*.

This is true. However, I'm one of those jackbooted thug (former) sysadmins
that actually likes AIX. gopher.ptloma.edu and the first incarnation of
gopher.floodgap.com ran on an Apple Network Server with a heavily modified
4.1, and that server is still in service sending you this message. I've been
drinking the AIX Kool-Aid since 3.2.5, and I'm planning to get a nice new
POWER7 with AIX 6 next year.

It drives people up the wall, but I've become accustomed to it, and I miss
smit when I have to administer other boxen.

> Actually, I was planning on testing with IRIX/mips
> this week so I might as well install NetBSD somewhere and test with it too.

I need to get my Indy up and running again. I did dig my Solbourne S3000 out
of the closet (OS/MP, a modified SunOS 4) but it needs a lot of TLC to get
it useful -- I only barely just got YP talking to DNS a week ago.