Re: [gopher] Finally up and running in gopherspace

On Apr 6, 2010, at 10:51 PM 4/6/10, Brian Koontz wrote:

The newest addition to gopherspace:

pongonova.org (gopher://pongonova.org)

Not much there ATM, but it's a start.

(Not sure if this post will get through because the last one was stuck in moderation.)

I've got a simple gopherspace up and running on my webserver:

gopher://www.terminalcore.net

No gophermap file yet but that will come with time.

I'm glad to see that there's still active Gopher development going on as someone only recently introduced me to gopherspace.

--
Mike

"All we wanna do is eat your brains! We're not unreasonable, I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes." - Re: Brains, Jonathan Coultan