Re: [gopher] gopher++ (gopher1) protocol

I think it was a mistake posting the "spec" without having a proof of concept server and client available for testing. Most of the emails have basically said that "it can't work" when I'm fairly certain that it will work.

I guess I'll just shut up now and continue trying to fix my server so I can try it all out.

(I removed all globals and switched to a state struct which kinda broke the whole thing - that's the kind of spaghetti code you end up with when you don't code at all for two-three years)

- Kim