Re: [gopher] kgopherd - yet another gopher server

On 2010-01-06 16:17, Mateusz Viste wrote:

gopher... So I tried a few different gopher servers (mgod, pygopherd)
and found that none could serve out my UTF-8 filenames.

You obviously didn't tried Grumpy... Grumpy does serve UTF-8 filenames
without problems. ;-)  www.grumpy-server.net

What? And not experience the fun that is "c", pointers, headers and makefiles :-).

I really just needed something to do. NIH-syndrome and all that....

- Kim