Re: [gopher] Gopherlogs!

On 2010-01-12 01:20, Wesley Teal wrote:

I'd really appreciate it if anybody using an executable enabled server
other than Bucktooth could let me know how it works with their server
and any bugs it has.  It works fine with SDF's bucktooth server.

Almost worked with kgopherd.... I wasn't giving the arguments in argv[] but in $QUERY_STRING like in CGI's. And I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with calling binaries using arguments gotten from the internets...

Need to think about it before I implement argv[] support.

- Kim