[gopher] Re: offline gophers

Hey I like the idea, people usually download 10mb worth of crap ad pics
in the first 5 minutes of their favorite homepage, why not download 10mb
of quality text? sort of like Internet Explorer's "make it available
offline" option, it would be great!

Security? It's just text! IMHO if the site is not encrypted, no wait...
the TEXT transfer through the line... yeah, you have a point there.
nevermind.

--
Jay Draco Chavez, I.S.A.
- Draconian CyberPagan / CiberPagano Dracónico -