[gopher] improving NCSA Mosaic gopher support

So, I have nothing to do on weekends except sit on highway overpasses and
snipe cars with a high powered rifle. Because of the terms of my probation,
I had enough time this weekend in Corcoran to work on this:

	http://www.floodgap.com/retrotech/machten/mosaic/

This is another update of NCSA Mosaic, based on 2.7b5. I started with that
and fixed a couple seriously crippling bugs for 2.7ck6, and in this version
2.7ck7, there are more improvements to the HTML core and a few other things.

Relevant to us in Gopher land, however, is that I did serious reworking of
the Gopher support. The original Mosaic gopher was actually a horrible mass
of security holes, and as I mention in the web browser file, does not handle
many item types correctly. It is also a minefield for HTML injection
attacks and has terrible output.

So, this version corrects almost all of that up to Netscape 4 standards, and
I threw in hURL support and extra icons.

I have not tested this on Linux or *BSD, so I would like to know what people
have to do to get it to build. It does build on Power MachTen, and it also
builds on OS X with X11 and OpenMotif; see the build instructions. There is
a Universal binary available for 10.4+.

-- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous. ----------------------------------