[gopher] New Gopher Server (an April Fools' Day joke, but still, it exists)

Dear everyone,

The SRCF--a student-run society at Cambridge University which
provides a linux shell and related services to students--has set up a
new gopher server at <gopher://gopher.srcf.ucam.org/>. I think they are
running pygopherd.

Of course, this being 1iv2009, they are redirecting their main
webpage <http://www.srcf.ucam.org> to the gopherspace...but hopefully
they will keep the server once we get past 12BST (when these jokes
traditionally end in the UK).

A nice touch is that their NoMachine java applet is also being served
on gopher (though via HTML).

Best wishes,

Jacob

--