[gopher] The WELL's Gopher server is closed

This mailing list has been hopping these days so I was reluctant to
start a new thread, but I have checked several times now. The WELL's
Gopher server seems to have been shut down. I'm not sure when exactly
they did it but I first noticed it was closed when I was fooling
around in Gopherspace last week. The content itself remains up in
HTTP, here:

http://www.well.com/gopher/

If nobody else volunteers I'd be happy to mirror this content onto my
gopher for your perusal.

Avery