[gopher] Re: It's a small librarian world

> Hey Cameron (and the whole list, as a sort of cc),
>
> I work at the Carleton College library alongside Ann Zawistoski.
> Recalling that librarians tend to know all the information protocols,
> today I said as a sort of aside that I run one of the last Gopher
> servers on the Internet. She said that a friend of hers named Cameron
> runs another! So, yes-- I would be the mysterious Carleton College
> student who keeps pinging you up. By the way, Floodgap seems to be
> down right now.

I know one of your librarians, an Iris Jastram, also. We're both Twitter
freaks.

I know it went down sometime this morning, but I've been unable to go back
and restart it (my day job is actually as an MD and patients just gotta
be seen -- go figure). It should be up in an hour or two when I figure out
what hosed it. It's an old box and maybe something spitzed sparken.