[gopher] Does anyone have GopherVR?

I still have not been contacted by anyone who may have GopherVR clients.  I have personally tried to contact administrators at Minnesota University about the BoomBox FTP server files being corrupted, but I have not received any response from them either.  If anyone has GopherVR, I desperately need a copy for archiving on gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here, so these files will not become lost forever.  Thanks.

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls  with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.