[gopher] Gopher archive bot running again

Hi folks,

I never found the problem that was causing gopherbot to segfault
before, but I did trace it down to the database toolkit I was using.
I had several other complaints with that toolkit, so I set about
writing my own (see gopher://gopher.quux.org/1/devel/hdbc).  It's now
ready for use and I've ported gopherbot to it.  Everything's working
well, so the sites that weren't fully cached before will see some
hits.

-- John