[gopher] Veronica and Jughead

Both serach engines databases were rebuilt over the past week.
Jughead is pointed at 24 gophers and Veronica at 46.
They are not exactly as planned yet but this is getting real close.
I will move a few of the sites to be indexed from Veronica to Jughead and this time around I didnt index sites with only one selector ("we have moved to www.whatever"). 70 gophers was all I found that I could connect to and that had data (greater than one selector)this time around. Thats of my list which is over 200. They are pointed at sites which have a total of over 1 million selectors, and again my total is less than that due to various reasons.
Chris
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

--
Join FSF as an Associate Member at: